Jacksonville Charter Captain Resources
The purpose of www.fishingjacksonville.net is to provide a resource to help people find and/or get to their next fishing spot. I thought it would be helpful to create this page for a one stop collection of information that I feel is relevant. Other resources are basically reviews or fishing supplies that I’ve used and feel could help you with the goal of have fun fishing in Jacksonville. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals. Other links are strictly informational and intended as a reference to links that I have found useful to me. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more information.
Fishing charter tools to help reach your clients
In order to be known these seen these days it’s important to have an online presence. Getting exposure across multiple platforms will help drive your business upwards.
To do this you’ll want to:
- Have a Facebook page that other fisherman can interact with your customers. You could have something similar to my Facebook page.
- Get your site listed on Fishing Jacksonville and get listed in the Jacksonville charter fishing directory.
- Create your own website using BlueHost web hosting
If you’re looking to promote your fishing charter with Jacksonville fisherman looking for a captain, then you need to take advantage of multiple promotion strategies and sites to help drive your business.
- FishingBooker – makes it easy to discover your fishing charter captain in Jacksonville. This site serves as a broker to your business and helps manage reservations and payment. Simply Add your boat details, photos and payment policies during your registration and you’re ready to start receiving reservations immediately.
- If you choose to leverage the services from FishingBooker, then I’d definitely recommend listing your fishing charter in the directory for free on FishingJacksonville. Contact me for more detail on how I can help promote your business utilizing the promotion strategies on this site.
If you own a domain like fishingjacksonville.net or your equivalent, you’ll need a web hosting company where you can store your files.
- BlueHost web hosting is a cheap and easy to use hosting company with 24/7 support.
WordPress websites are a breeze
WordPress is the #1 web publishing platform. It’s simple to use and you have endless possibilities to you on themes and plugins.
- WordPress is famous for it’s 5-minute install and what really makes using WordPress so appealing.
Now I must admit, with WordPress removing most barriers to online presence, there are still some nuances that require a little technical prowess. There is help.
- Fivver is an online marketplace that can connect you with developers and designers to help you.
- I’ve been known to put together some website professionally at times too. Contact Me if you’d like to talk some options.
Fishing charter tools to keep you informed
The below sites are great to help keep you up to date with the things that matter when heading out on the boat.
Jacksonville Boating Weather
When taking clients out fishing in Jacksonville, it’s important to know what the weather will be like. You have some influence on what type of review you may get from a client just by ensuring the weather will be good for a day of charter fishing. Stay current on weather and sea conditions.
- NOAA’s Tide Predictions – NOAA’s statewide tide stations that provide real-time data and predictions for your next charter fishing trip.
- The National Hurricane Center – The National Hurricane Center (NHC)
- The National Data Buoy Center – A collection of buoys and coastal stations measuring wind speed, direction, and gust; barometric pressure; and air temperature.